Tuesday, May 17, 2005

And Yet More Updates

I've had tons of ideas lately, but just no time to write. But, I've made a couple more updates to the links section on the right. One change was made only for the purpose of placating makigirl.

The other, however, is a link I've been meaning to make for a while. I just love the Rude Pundit. Now maybe not all people can take the testosterone dripping, curse word laden, tounge whuppin' he gives out, but I kind of like it. A tasty sample from today:

The White House wants Newsweek to be the beheaded corpse outside the Fourth Estate - a warning to all who would fuck with them. This is a blood game, and, motherfuckers, if you're not doing the cutting, you're the ones bleeding to death.


And there's plenty more where that came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home