Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Secret Pleasures

Today was a great day. Finally, Rhapsody (my music service) got around to buying all the Weird Al CD's.

What's that you say? You're not a geeky, 10 year old boy like me? Oh.

I guess I do realize that you've just lost a ton of respect for me, but did you really think that I was a member of the cultural elite before? I am an astrophysicst, after all.

In any event, I can now listen to my personal favoite, Albuquerque.

I'll return to my box of flesh eating weasels now.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger maki-girl said...

Well you piqued my curiousity, so I checked out "Albuquerque." Not bad, but I have to say my favourite remains "Yoda." No, I was never a geeky, 10 year old boy. But my brother was.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a really really cheap plane ticket
It deals mostly with really really cheap plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home