Friday, September 09, 2005

Hitting the Road Again

Well, I'm off to Hawaii once again. I've got most of the stuff packed up from my office, including a few books about matlab. I had never really intended on learning matlab, it just sort of happened to me. Much like this whole job. I don't really want to learn another language, but it might actually help me deal with all the data from this experiement we're running. Also, seeing as how the company hasn't really bought me any other software that I do know how to use, I guess I should learn something.

I'm also bringing a bunch of astronomy and ed papers with me. I've been meaning to do alot of reading lately, that just hasn't happened. I'll be posting my notes on here, and if anyone other than makigirl reads this, you might enjoy some disk galaxies.

And when I get back, I'll actually get around to teaching some kids or something.

aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home