Friday, November 04, 2005

Somewhat Liveblogging Ed Trust

Well, I'm at the conference. I can't say that the financial lady is happy about me being here, seeing as how I didn't pay and all, but you know, I do work from time to time for them, and I'll probably be the only person going to the math session this morning, so they can really use me.

There's some kind of of morning session going on right now, so I'm just biding my time until that lets out. The first session I'm going to is on improving algebra and pre-calc classes for better student achievement in college. I'm not sure who's giving it yet, as they didn't give me a program. But, I imagine it will be interesting.

I think a plenary happens after that.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home