Monday, December 05, 2005

What a beautiful Day

Of course, I'm sitting inside at my computer so it's not pretty here, but outside right now it is snowing so perfectly. It's just beginning to get dark now, and I just love this time of day when it's snowing. Everything is just so peaceful outside.

In fact, it does make me enjoy my work alot more knowing that it's so pretty outside right now. I can't wait to get home and see the woods behind our house. Well, it will be dark when I get home, but I'll get to see them tomorrow morning.

Now, to work on a plan to have it snow while it's 80 degrees outside.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Andrew C. said...

Wow, blogging, working, maintaining a relationship and still reading astro-ph! You're a better man than I. Hope you both have a great time over the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home