Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Neither my white shoes nor my white shirt are white now


It was cold and windy today on my run, but I still had a good time. I went about 3ish miles at a slightly slower pace than yesterday and did 5 x 150 sprints on the nearby soccer field. I was going to do sit-ups, but it was too damn wet (hence my now brown shirt and shoes).

No songs were going through my head. Mostly I was just reliving past glorious races that I've been in. But, near the end when I did stop to think that no songs were running through my head, "Since U Been Gone" appeared out of nowhere. Go figure.

Back to the tedium . . .

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous forepac said...

I KNEW I couldn't be the only one infected with the Clarkson virus!

Oh, and I freaked out when I first read your post because, without my glasses, it looked like you had ran 31-ish miles, not 3-ish. Man, I've gotta wear those more often...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home