Monday, January 30, 2006

What I've been listening to lately

Here's the playlist that's been stuck on my computer lately:

1. Sometimes.............Holly Williams
2. Fallen..................Sarah Mclachlan
3. Times Like These....Jack Johnson
4. Hung Up................Madonna
5. Wish I.................Jem
6. Babylon................David Gray
7. Jet Lag................Joss Stone
8. Boyfriend..............Ashlee Simpson
9. I Don't Want to Be....Gavin DeGraw
10. Since U Been Gone...Kelly Clarkson
11. J'en Connais..........Carla Bruni
12. Sometime..............SiSe
13. Saint Lucy............Catie Curtis

I know it's probably wrong on so many levels, but I just have that girl meme going again. I can't help it. I like Madonna's new album, and Ashlee really speaks to me in a real teenager type way.

And just so you know, both "Fallen" and "Wish I" are live tracks off of Rolling Stone EP's, and are particularly good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home