Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lost My Mind Yesterday

Not in a bad way, I just forgot to post my running-ness.

4 something miles, at a reasonably moderate pace. Nothing extra.

I have to say that I hate running at this time of year. It's so hard to predict what the temperature is going to be. It wasn't overly cold yesterday, I just knew it wasn't warm. But just as I was going to go out at lunch, I realized that I forgot my long sleeve shirt. I was considering not going, but I had my wind pants, and I figured I'd be alright. It was a bit windy, so I was cold at the beginning, but by half-way, I was regretting not just wearing shorts. But I know that I would have been too cold to even think about starting had I done that. I can't wait for summer.

No excercize today, since I had to be around for a few guys fixing our computers. So not only did I not run, I had to sit and watch other people type. Completely sucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home