Thursday, March 16, 2006

Isn't the Tournament Wonderful?

Here I am sitting at work, listening to a game on the internet, typing on my blog, and not worrying about anything job related. There really should be days off for this, but since there isn't, I'm going to continue.

I certainly didn't expect Pacific to give BC a game today. Pacific did beat Pitt last year in the first round, so they must be good.

It's amazing how games can turn. This game seemed out of reach a few minutes ago, and now with 3.9 seconds left, BC travelled and gave the ball back to Pacific with the game tied.

Ok, regulation over, now it's overtime. More excitement.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger maki-girl said...

I am actually *not* rolling my eyes at you, if you can believe it. After spending 3.5 years at Big Name Basketball University, I understand March Madness much more than I ever did before. And if anyone around me here at Little Name College was excited about it, I probably would be, too. For me, watching sports is only fun when I'm doing it with other people. I have a feeling Mrs. H. is the same way.

I hope you've at least taken a few breaks this weekend to eat!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home